Hello! My name is Nathnael, and I am a junior in the School of Public and International Affairs pursuing certificates in Global Health & Health Policy and French. I am also pre-med!
Areas of Specialization:
- General Life and Learning
- Exam Preparation
- Work-life Balance Consultation
- Learning Strategies Consultation
Types of Consultations: (all consultants can meet and work with all students on any issues.)
- General Life & Learning: Raise any issues related to your student experience at Princeton to think through them and make a plan for addressing them.
- Time Management Consultation: Find solutions to your time management challenges and learn realistic methods for calendaring your big tasks, making sustainable schedules, and being productive every day.
- Pre-Med: Meet with a pre-med track learning consultant to discuss the distinctive
- issues pre-med students encounter.
- Learning Strategies Consultation: Get advice about how to approach your courses, tackle assignments, and prepare for exams. Gain new strategies, techniques, and skills to enhance your effectiveness and efficiency.
- Work-life Balance Consultation: Achieve and maintain balance among academics, extracurriculars, and everything else you want—and need—to do to be healthy and get out of your Princeton experience what’s most important to you.
Campus Connections: (groups and organizations part of or have been part of)
- Whitman RCA,
- Service Focus,
- Tiger Challenge,
- Princeton Pre-Medical Society,
- Princeton Chess Club
Courses taken/want students to know have taken:
- CHM 201/202/301/304
- POL 220/ POL 345
- MOL 214
- ECO 100
- FRE 307/ FRE 319