We believe that good technologies for teaching and learning share the same principles as sound pedagogy, encouraging creativity, exploration, discovery, and collaboration. McGraw’s Educational and Classroom Technologies and the Online Learning Environments partner with faculty to utilize existing (or develop new) technological tools to meet their pedagogical goals.
The Online Learning Environments group can help you create online courses, blended courses, or lecture flipping. The Educational and Classroom Technologies group establishes online platforms for collaborative coursework, including course blogs, online journals, collaborative maps, and online media collections. Browse examples of this work on The McGraw Commons.
- Consultation related to the exploration, development, and adoption of new teaching tools and technologies for teaching and learning.
- Expertise in the development of technology-enhanced learning spaces
- Information about emerging technologies and digital pedagogies
- Training in learning-centered technologies
- Programming related to current topics in educational technology