Wednesday, Feb 17, 2021
Find out about cost-free virtual resources for ALL class years and for ALL students.
- See our website for more useful spring information, including specifics about virtual learning strategies.
- Tutoring continues virtually this semester with both drop-in study hall (work with your classmates and get help from tutors) and individual tutoring.
- Workshops: Extra workshops offered throughout the semester.
- Study group matching program: More courses than ever!
- Learning Consultations: We’ve added Graduate Student Coaches to focus on JPs and theses, so there’s even more availability for learning consultants. Students can arrange to meet with a learning consultant weekly or bi-weekly for check-ins that provide structure, support and momentum.
- The Digital Learning Lab (DLL) is offering tech expertise and training for your projects and passions.
- McGraw-on-a-page: This resource conveniently summarizes ALL McGraw resources, and this handout pulls together in one place academic support resources from across campus.
- McGraw Swag: Come to Frist to get useful handouts, our famous comic, and other swag! We’ll put stuff on the shelves in front of our office, so you can pick it up safely any time.
- Study Partners: Sign up to be matched with a ‘study partner’ to provide mutual support, structure, and friendly accountability. You can find about learning support offered by many of the largest courses on campus in one convenient place.
- Learning Support Resources Portal: McGraw has created an information clearinghouse that brings together in one place learning support resources offered by a set of large-enrollment courses.