A lot happens during the first week—and every week--at Princeton, so you’ll want to get organized from the start. Devote some time to learning about resources, planning and scheduling, and building your time management skills in customized workshops or a one-to-one session with a learning consultant. It’s easier to keep up than to catch up. Here’s what to do the first week:
· Attend the Academic Expo in Frick and get information about the McGraw Center and other campus resources on Monday, the 14th 10am-2pm.
· Come to McGraw’s Orientation Event “Making the Most of the First Week of Classes: A Student Panel” (Scroll to the bottom of the Orientation Calendar and go to pg. 5 for more information.) on Tuesday, the 15th held at 9:00am and again at 10:00am in 330 Frist.
· Ask any and all of your questions of McGraw Learning Consultants at our workshop, “Making The Academic Transition To Princeton” on Friday, the 18th at 2:00pm in 330 Frist.
· Use this “What To Do The First Week (And Beyond)” guide to start your semester strong.
· Sign up for a McGraw Learning Consultation to plan out your schedule for the coming week—or even the whole semester.
· RSVP for a McGraw time management workshop to help you Organize Your Semester (For Balance and Success).
· Look in your email inbox for McGraw’s email newsletter, LearnPrinceton. Subscribe to stay updated on all our programs throughout the semester.