Undergraduates, You can attend McGraw orientation and first week events to get advice about what to do the first week from learning consultants and gain practical strategies for starting your courses off strong by mapping out your semester and managing your time effectively so you can make the most of all that Princeton has to offer. Join us at one or all of the following in-person events:
- Orientation Panel in 330 Frist on August 31 at 10am & 11am: What to Expect the First Week of Classes & How to Get the Most out of Them
- Information Tabling in Frist (near the 2nd floor café) on August 30 at 12-4pm: Talk with academic life and learning consultants, learn more about McGraw, get stuff!
- Information Session/Open House in 330 Frist on September 3, 3-5pm: Get swag (t-shirts, water bottles, phone pouches, etc.), learn about McGraw tutoring, workshops & more, take away useful materials!
- Workshop 1 in 330 Frist on September 3, 2-3pm & September 6, 5-6:30pm: “What should I do to start my courses strong?": Strategies for Success
- Workshop 2 in 330 Frist on September 8, 5-6:30pm & September 10, 2-3:30 pm: Thriving at Princeton: Mapping Your Semester for Balance & Success