The McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning hosts the New Faculty Institute at the beginning of the academic year. At the Institute, senior leaders from the offices of the Dean of the Faculty, the Dean of the Graduate School, and the Dean of the College will welcome you to Princeton, and faculty colleagues will lead a series of conversations about teaching, academic life, and reappointment and tenure. The Institute will introduce you to the Princeton curriculum and academic requirements, course policies and academic regulations, and course design and grading practices.
New Faculty Institute
New Faculty Institute - Fall 2021
A series of conversations with representatives from across the university to orient our faculty to Princeton’s campus and address questions about teaching and learning.
- Office of the Dean of the College and the Graduate School (students, advising, curriculum, etc.)
- Office of the Dean of Research (resources for research, professional development)
- Faculty and Campus Colleagues (online teaching, learning programs, resources, etc.)
- Office of the Dean of the Faculty (reappointments, tenure clock, professional development)
- Katherine (Kate) Stanton - Associate Dean, Office of the Dean of the College and Director, McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning
- Shirley Wang, Senior Associate Director for Teaching Initiatives and Programs, McGraw Center for Teaching and Learning
Participation is by invitation only. Inquiries? Email the McGraw Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 - Annual reception for new faculty