The English Language Program is committed to helping non-native English speaking graduate students become fully integrated into the academic community at Princeton. For over 20 years the English Language Program has welcomed newly arriving international graduate students and has mentored them as they work to achieve academic excellence and satisfy the requirement of the Graduate School for English Language Proficiency.
Toward this goal, the English Language Program provides:
- English language courses that run throughout the academic year
- English communication coaching
- classroom observations and consultations for International AIs
- an undergraduate conversation partner program
- individualized tutorials
- weekly discussion groups
- workshops during semester breaks
If you have further questions, call (609) 258-6929 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our office is located at 194 Nassau Street, Third floor.